Venere rice with rocket, lime prawns and avocado
Time: 25 min
Ingredients for 3 persons
1. Marinate the prawns in the juice of half a lemon, two tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of pepper.
2. Rinse the rice with plenty of running water and put it in the Snips rice cooker with a pinch of salt and 500 ml of water.
3. Close with the lid and cook for 20-25 minutes at 700 W.
4. Open and allow to cool off.
5. After draining the marinade, toss the prawns in a pan for a few minutes and add salt.
6. Add the diced avocado, rocket, prawns and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to the rice.
7. Serve garnished with slices of avocado.
From our product catalog: