Lemon and bay leaf prawn skewers with mint courgettes
Time: 4 min
Ingredients for 2 persons
Springs of mint
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash, remove the shell and devein the prawns and marinate them for 10 minutes in two tbsp of extra virgin olive oil with the grated ginger, a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare the skewers alternating 1/3 of a lemon slice, a prawn and a bay leaf.
- Pour the water in the Snips Steamer and put the first container with the courgettes – after having removed the extremities, washed and sliced them – on top of it.
- Place the second container with the prawn skewers on top of that.
- Close with the lid and cook for approximately 4 minutes at 600 W.
- Serve having drizzled the courgettes with extra virgin olive oil to taste, salt and pepper and chopped mint.
From our product catalog: